The Merry Ploughboy229 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Edmondstown Rd, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16, Ireland Map
- Timings: 12:30 pm - 11:30 pm Details
- Phone: +353-14931495
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Pubs, Entertainment, Performance, Nightlife
The Merry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub is a lovely place owned and run by musicians. The pub features Irish music along with an entertaining Irish dancing show and is one of the best places to dine in at Dublin. The pub performers have been in practice since 25 years and have mastered their art of entertainment. The Merry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub is a great way to explore the entertaining side of Dublin and should be visited when in the city.
The Merry Ploughboy Travel Tips
- For making reservation for food in the public bar or for private function, get in touch with the authority.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Merry Ploughboy
- Entry is free.
The Merry Ploughboy Hours
- For details of opening hours – visit the official website.
How to Reach The Merry Ploughboy
- Nearby bus stop: Edmonstown Road (Merry Ploughboy) by bus no. – 61, 161.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dublin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dublin and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Merry Ploughboy Address: Edmondstown Rd, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16, Ireland
- The Merry Ploughboy Contact Number: +353-14931495
- The Merry Ploughboy Timing: 12:30 pm - 11:30 pm
- Best time to visit The Merry Ploughboy(preferred time): 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit The Merry Ploughboy: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.78% of people who visit Dublin include The Merry Ploughboy in their plan
58.33% of people start their The Merry Ploughboy visit around 6 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Merry Ploughboy
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Merry Ploughboy
People normally club together St Patrick's Cathedral and Dublin Mountains Way while planning their visit to The Merry Ploughboy.
People also prefer to end their day with The Merry Ploughboy.