The Merry Ploughboy, Dublin
About The Merry Ploughboy, Dublin
The Merry Ploughboy, Dublin - Address, Phone Number
Address: Edmondstown Rd, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16, Ireland
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 12:30 pm - 11:30 pm Details
Added 1.9K times in trip plans
Pubs, Entertainment, Performance, Nightlife
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Merry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub is a lovely place owned and run by musicians. The pub features Irish music along with an entertaining Irish dancing show and is one of the best places to dine in at Dublin. The pub performers have been in practice since 25 years and have mastered their art of entertainment. The Merry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub is a great way to explore the entertaining side of Dublin and should be visited when in the city.
The Merry Ploughboy Information
- For making reservation for food in the public bar or for private function, get in touch with the authority.
The Merry Ploughboy Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
The Merry Ploughboy Opening and Closing Hours
- For details of opening hours – visit the official website.
How To reach The Merry Ploughboy by Public Transport
- Nearby bus stop: Edmonstown Road (Merry Ploughboy) by bus no. – 61, 161.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dublin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dublin and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Merry Ploughboy, Dublin Reviews - Write a Review
Stopped here for late lunch after hillwalking. Food was excellent after a bit of a wait. All freshly cooked and prepared. Staff very good and facilities very clean. Only sad point we were driving so couldn't enjoy a glass of one of the many ales on offer. But pots of tea were very good.
We booked the dinner/dance show to experience traditional Irish dancing and was thoroughly pleased! Food was lovely and plentiful and the show was amazing. Best birthday present!
Spicy Chicken Wings just gorgeous. Staff VERY helpful. Can get busy and noisy
Excellent light lunch. Chowder very tasty and full of fish. Triple decker BLT with side of chips. Good prices.
Fantastic food. The best chowder I have eaten so far. Great Galway mussels snd much more. Friendly place. Easy accessible parking.
- Nearby Attractions
- Ballycoolin Road
- Castle Rock
- Ballymascanlon House Hotel
- Islamic Cultural Centre Of Ireland
- Third Space
- Monasterboice Garden Centre
- Tourist Information O'connell Street
- Nando's Dundrum
- Kathmandu Kitchen Nepalese & Indian Restaurant
- Liscannor (cliffs Of Moher Hotel)
- Dublin Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Dublin
- What to See in 48 Hours in Dublin
- What to See in 72 Hours in Dublin
- How to Spend 5 Days in Dublin
- How to Spend 6 Days in Dublin
- How to Spend 7 Days in Dublin