Are you looking for what to do in Dublin?
PLACES TO SEE
- Dublin Zoo: Explore the largest zoo in Ireland.
- Christ Church Cathedral: A significant shrine of peace.
- Glasnevin Cemetery: The resting place of brave hearts who have helped in shaping Ireland's past and present.
- It is also a great idea to trek the mountain trails in the city.
- Pay visit to the many gardens the city is replete with.
THINGS TO DO
- The Button Factory: Is a happening club in the city.
- The Bernard Shaw: A lovely indie bar in Dublin.
- Dawson Street: A busy street with upscale shops, wonderful cafes and restaurants, ideal for shopping.
- Abbey Theatre: Excellent performances to enjoy
- Little Museum of Dublin: A good dig through the history of the city.
Pubs and Nightlife
- The Brazen Head Pub: Bridge Street, Dublin 8; Oldest pub in Ireland; Medieval building; Live music every night.
- Whelan’s Pub: Wexford Street, Dublin 2; Famous pub; Used as set in several movies; Entertainment venue.
- D Two: Harcourt Street, Dublin 2; Classy nightclub and garden; High-spirited and chic.
- Grafton Street: Dublin 2. Ireland’s leading shopping district. Pedestrianised, cobbled streets. Opulent designer labels. High street fashion. Cafés. Souvenirs.
- Blanchardstown Shopping Centre: Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. Ireland’s largest shopping complex with abundant of retailers and department stores. It has cinema, Restaurants & free parking.
Below we have a list of things to do in Dublin and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Dublin getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Dublin with confidence.