Best Time To Visit Dublin
Being part of the suburban area of Columbus, Ohio, Dublin experience somewhat similar kind of climate like that of Columbus. The average weather of Dublin is humid continental climate with hot summers and dry winters. This region does experience four distinct seasons. Learning about these seasons will help you if you are visiting Dublin for the first time.
- Spring (March to April): The temperature during this season stays around 50 to 60 degree Fahrenheit. Rainfall does happen in this season, but at a minimal level.
- Summer (May to September): The temperature rises upto 83 degree Fahrenheit, making August the hottest month of the year. Rainfall also happens at a higher level. In June, the city receives maximum rainfall.
- Autumn (October to November): Like spring, in autumn the amount of rainfall the city receives is reduced. The temperature stays around 60 degree Fahrenheit.
- Winter (December to February): There is a remarkable fall both in temperature as well as the amount of rainfall the city receives. January receives the least amount of rainfall.
So, it is observed that the rainfall is evenly distributed throughout the year. Hence, carrying an umbrella or a raincoat is advisable no matter whichever time you are traveling to Dublin. As far as the best time to visit Dublin is concerned, spring and autumn can be considered. If you are able to bear extreme cold weather, then winter can also be considered as an alternate option.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 30 0
Maximum rain recorded in Dublin is 789.68 mm in July.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Dublin is February.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Dublin is January.
Least humid month in Dublin is April.
- Best time to visit Muirfield Village Golf Club in Dublin