Archeological Museum1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Paska Miličevića 1, 20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +385-20324041
- Ticket Price: 120 HRK
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Archaeological Site
It is but natural to be interested in the archeology of such a historically rich city. And so, we have the Archeological Museums, quenching the curiosity all those curious. Most of the items of the collection throw light on the significance and influence of the Roman culture. Found during several excavations and hunts, these objects are highly valuable. Items of glassware, metal ware, bones among several others is what you can look forward to here for some Adriatic enlightenment. Frequent local exhibitions too held at this place.
Entrance Ticket Details For Archeological Museum
- Given ticket prices are for adults.
- For schoolchildren and students: 25 HKR
How to Reach Archeological Museum
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dubrovnik before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dubrovnik and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Archeological Museum Address: Paska Miličevića 1, 20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Archeological Museum Contact Number: +385-20324041
- Archeological Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Archeological Museum Price: 120 HRK
- Best time to visit Archeological Museum(preferred time): 10:00 am - 02:30 pm
- Time required to visit Archeological Museum: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!