Bacina Lakes55 Votes Currently Open
- Address: baćinska jezera, 20340, Baćina, Croatia, Dubrovnik Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Leisure, Family And Kids, Lake
All the red-roofed structure of Dubrovnik can get a little overwhelming after a certain point. At this point, why not head to the beautifully panoramic Bacina Lakes lying a little outside the city. Nestled amidst humbly towering mountains and the Adriatic Sea, these lakes offer a ton of activities for every kind of visitor like cycling and canoeing. The place is often passed en route Dubrovnik, but it is a good idea to stop and venture into it. There is a good coffee shop too here.
How to Reach Bacina Lakes
- Rented car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dubrovnik before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dubrovnik and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bacina Lakes Address: baćinska jezera, 20340, Baćina, Croatia, Dubrovnik
- Bacina Lakes Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Bacina Lakes(preferred time): 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Bacina Lakes: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.27% of people who visit Dubrovnik include Bacina Lakes in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
31.48% of people start their Bacina Lakes visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Bacina Lakes
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bacina Lakes
People normally club together Medugorje's Risen Christ Statue and Mljet while planning their visit to Bacina Lakes.