Dominican MonasteryCurrently Open
- Address: Ul. Svetog Dominika 4, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +385-20322200
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Monastery
The Dominican Monastery is situated at the eastern part of the city and houses an exquisite museum as well. The monastery merges with the walls of the city at one end. The museum is dedicated to religious artwork and has many beautiful paintings, artifacts, jewellery and other items. The monastery is known to be a hidden treasure, with the quaint little museum, that has all the items displayed in it professionally. The exterior is known to be a little sharp on the outside but the inner cloister and church forms for an apt representation of it.
How to Reach Dominican Monastery
- Bus: To Autobusni kolodvor bus station
- By rented car or cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dubrovnik before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dubrovnik and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Dominican Monastery Address: Ul. Svetog Dominika 4, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Dominican Monastery Contact Number: +385-20322200
- Dominican Monastery Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Dominican Monastery(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Dominican Monastery: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.57% of people who visit Dubrovnik include Dominican Monastery in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
58.33% of people start their Dominican Monastery visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dominican Monastery
77.78% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dominican Monastery
People normally club together Luža - Gradski Zvonik and Church Of The Holy Annunciation while planning their visit to Dominican Monastery.