4 minutes, 778 metres long and 405 metres high – the Cable Car experience is un-freaking-beatable. This is the best way to begin your tour of Dubrovnik – with the city gleaming below you, the Adriatic sparkling like a jewel, and the islands looking like some sort of mythical turtle out of Sinbad the Sailor. It’s beautiful enough to make enough to make even vertigo-sufferers forget their pains for a while. Just keep you camera handy – this is beautiful any time of the day, any day of the year. Also, you might want keep to your stomachs light of r a meal at the brilliant restaurant at the end of your cable ride.
Dubrovnik Cable Car Travel Tips
- The restaurant at the top claims. to have the best views of the Adriatic possible; Mediterranean lunch and dinner; +385 20 312 664.
- Souvenir shop at the top is pretty perfunctory.
- The amphitheatre at the top can be hired out.
- Has restrooms with disability access.
- You can buy a joint ticket with the Museum of the Croatian War of Independence.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dubrovnik Cable Car
- Adult one way is 60 HRK.
- Child ticket is half the price of adult ticket.
- Restaurant Panorama
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dubrovnik before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dubrovnik and book an accommodation of your choice.
82.98% of people who visit Dubrovnik include Dubrovnik Cable Car in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
23.39% of people start their Dubrovnik Cable Car visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Dubrovnik Cable Car
67.88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dubrovnik Cable Car