Franjo Tudman Bridge2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 20236, Croatia, Dubrovnik Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Bridge, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Named after the first Croatian President, this attraction is a cable-stayed bridge, the Franjo Tudman Bridge connects Dubrovnik with rest of the western Croatia. Built in the year 2002, this bridge is a stunning piece of modern architecture in a city full of medieval gems. Also called the Dubrovnik Harbor Bridge, this city attraction moves up to 3 meters when the winds are high. Given its modern form and involvement of modern technology the bridge happens to be the most expensive bridge in Croatia.
How to Reach Franjo Tudman Bridge
- Rented car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dubrovnik before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dubrovnik and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Franjo Tudman Bridge Address: 20236, Croatia, Dubrovnik
- Franjo Tudman Bridge Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Franjo Tudman Bridge(preferred time): 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Franjo Tudman Bridge: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people start their Franjo Tudman Bridge visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Franjo Tudman Bridge
People normally also visit Stikovica Beach while planning their trip to Franjo Tudman Bridge.