Lokrum Island, Dubrovnik
About Lokrum Island, Dubrovnik
Lokrum Island, Dubrovnik - Address
Address: Lokrum, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 22.7K times in trip plans
Island, Botanical Garden, Family And Kids, Monastery
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of Dubrovnik’s more popular off coast attractions, this emerald in the ocean has a monastery and a botanic garden to complement it’s natural beauty. Richard the Lionheart was apparently once shipwrecked here, but it was Archduke Maximillan Ferdinanand who built the garden that was to become the foundation of the main attraction here today. The mosnastary itself was built by Bnedictine monks who in the 11th century. The garden is rich with Mediteraanean flora like laurel, oak, pines, cypress and black pines, and in the middle of the island there is highly salty but small lake call the Dead Sea. It’s a pretty all rounded package, and don’t forget the swimming.
Lokrum Island Ticket Prices
- 60 HRK to get there by boat and back.
Lokrum Island Opening and Closing Hours
- Last ferry to the island is at 08:00 pm in the summer.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dubrovnik before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dubrovnik and book an accommodation of your choice.
Lokrum Island, Dubrovnik Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Apartments Martecchini
- Velika Onofrijeva česma
- Sveučilište U Dubrovniku (university Of Dubrovnik)
- Grand Hotel Park
- Breathtaking View Apartment
- Villa Kate Dadic
- Tirena Hotel
- Dubrovnik Old Town Hostel
- Lajk Restaurant Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Dubrovnik
- What to See in 48 Hours in Dubrovnik
- What to See in 72 Hours in Dubrovnik
- How to Spend 5 Days in Dubrovnik
- How to Spend 6 Days in Dubrovnik
- How to Spend 7 Days in Dubrovnik