Gooseberry Falls2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3206 MN-61, Two Harbors, MN 55616, USA, Duluth, United States Map
- Phone: +1-2185957100
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature
Stop for a moment and enjoy the breathable beauty of the roaring Gooseberry Falls of the Gooseberry River in Duluth that will surely make you pause. Sprawling over 1,682-acre, this place, a divine gateway to the North Shore of Minnesota, is a perfect holiday retreat for your vacationing mind that offers you spectacular Ski trails, north woods wildlife, large campgrounds and picnic shelters and much more. Walk the scenic trail to espy the frozen bliss of the beautiful Lake Superior in the winter or simply relax on the wondrous shoreline of the river Gooseberry to see the ships sailing in the summer. The Gooseberry Falls is also famous for its ancient lava flow, which is known as the Picnic Flow.
How to Reach Gooseberry Falls
- Rented car / Taxi
- Gooseberry Falls Address: 3206 MN-61, Two Harbors, MN 55616, USA, Duluth, United States
- Gooseberry Falls Contact Number: +1-2185957100
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!