Bayfield ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Andersons Bay, Dunedin 9013, New Zealand Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Plan your next holiday in the Bayfield Park, a great place to find your escape from the bustling city life. Spend some quality hours with your family and kids here and watch the serenity of nature brought alive with an aromatic affair of the far flung rolling lands of greenery and placid lagoon. Located in Dunedin, New Zealand, this place offers enough room for recreation with its two spectacular playgrounds to jog around or create affinity with sports like rugby, cricket, tennis and football. There's so much to do at the Bayfield Park that you would never have an idle moment unless you insist to lay back on the ground to cherish the heartwarming view of the Otago harbour.
How to Reach Bayfield Park
- Buses 11,11A to stop - Musselburgh Rise, cnr Silverton Street
- Buses 10,10A,19 to stop - Musselburgh Rise, 195
- Buses 3 to stop - Tomahawk Rd, Cemetery
- Bayfield Park Address: Andersons Bay, Dunedin 9013, New Zealand
- Bayfield Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!