Dunedin Chinese Garden433 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Corner of Rattray and Cumberland Streets, Dunedin, New Zealand Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +64-34773248
- Ticket Price: 9 NZD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Spread across approximately 27000 square feet, the Dunedin Chinese Garden is a perfect miniature replica of a traditional Chinese landscape painting. Named Lan Yuan, this garden celebrates the city’s Chinese heritage and its sister city relationship with Shanghai. A beautiful trivia about the garden is that it changes with the seasons and offers stunning vistas every few months. The Dunedin Chinese Garden is centred on a lake and boasts of numerous architecturally stunning structures. Within the premises is a tea house as well.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dunedin Chinese Garden
- Adults- $9, Student- $6, Guided Tours- $20 and Audio Tour- $5
- Entry is free for children under thirteen years.
How to Reach Dunedin Chinese Garden
- Bus stops on Princes street
- Rattray Street bus stop
- Tea House
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dunedin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dunedin and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Dunedin Chinese Garden Address: Corner of Rattray and Cumberland Streets, Dunedin, New Zealand
- Dunedin Chinese Garden Contact Number: +64-34773248
- Dunedin Chinese Garden Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Dunedin Chinese Garden Price: 9 NZD
- Best time to visit Dunedin Chinese Garden(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Dunedin Chinese Garden: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
37.17% of people who visit Dunedin include Dunedin Chinese Garden in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
56.82% of people start their Dunedin Chinese Garden visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Dunedin Chinese Garden
53.49% of people prefer walking in order to reach Dunedin Chinese Garden
People normally club together Cadbury World and Speight's Brewers while planning their visit to Dunedin Chinese Garden.