Glenfalloch Woodland GardenCurrently Open
- Address: 430 Portobello Road Macandrew Bay, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +64-34761006
- Ticket Price: 5 NZD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Park, Botanical Garden, Observatory, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
Established in 1871, the Glenfalloch Woodland Garden has been named ‘Garden of Regional Significance’ by the New Zealand Garden Trust. Spread across 30 acres, one can enjoy panoramic views of the harbour. Trees such as rhododendrons, azaleas, magnolias and fuchsias can be found over here. It is definitely a garden of four seasons! Every season, the garden offers stunning views to its visitors.
Glenfalloch Woodland Garden Travel Tips
- No entry fee for children.
Glenfalloch Woodland Garden Hours
- Glenfalloch Chalet Restaurant timings- Thursday to Sunday- 11 a.m to 3.30 p.m.
How to Reach Glenfalloch Woodland Garden
- Potrobelo Road, 430 bus stop
- Potrobelo Road, 431 bus stop
- Glenfalloch Chalet Restaurant
- Carrying snacks with you is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dunedin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dunedin and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Glenfalloch Woodland Garden Address: 430 Portobello Road Macandrew Bay, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand
- Glenfalloch Woodland Garden Contact Number: +64-34761006
- Glenfalloch Woodland Garden Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Glenfalloch Woodland Garden Price: 5 NZD
- Best time to visit Glenfalloch Woodland Garden(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Glenfalloch Woodland Garden: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
28.58% of people who visit Dunedin include Glenfalloch Woodland Garden in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
83.33% of people start their Glenfalloch Woodland Garden visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Glenfalloch Woodland Garden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Glenfalloch Woodland Garden
People normally club together Larnach Castle And Gardens and Cadbury World while planning their visit to Glenfalloch Woodland Garden.