Speight's Brewers449 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 200 Rattray Street, Dunedin, New Zealand
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +64-34777697
- Ticket Price: 28 NZD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Brewery, Exhibition
The Speight’s Brewery was founded in the year 1876. Since then, they have been producing their legendary ales. A Dunedin institution, no visitor to the city should leave without taking the Speight’s Brewery tour. The tour is an award winning interactive guided tour which takes visitors through the history of the brewery. On the tour, visitors get to see, smell, touch and taste the ingredients that go into making Speight’s beers. A must visit for beer lovers!
Speight's Brewers Travel Tips
- Booking a timeslot for the tour online is mandatory.
- Covered shoes are required to do the tour.
- Visitors are requested to reach 15 minutes prior to tour commencement.
Speight's Brewers Hours
- Closed on Good Friday, Easter Sunday.
- Tour Timings- Winter Timings (1st May – 30th September): 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Summer Timings (1st October – 30th April): 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 5 p.m., 6 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Other Ticket Prices: Adults- $28, Children (5-17)- $12.
- Entry is free for children five years and under.
- Family (2 adults and four children)- $58.
- Students and Seniors- $25, Alehouse Lunch Package- $58 and Alehouse Dinner Package- $65.
How to Reach Speight's Brewers
- Rattray Street bus stops
- Speight’s Ale House
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dunedin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dunedin and book an accommodation of your choice.
40.93% of people who visit Dunedin include Speight's Brewers in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
41.38% of people start their Speight's Brewers visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Speight's Brewers
58.62% of people prefer walking in order to reach Speight's Brewers