St. Clair Beach And Salt Water Pool, Dunedin
St. Clair Beach And Salt Water Pool, Dunedin - Address
Address: Dunedin, New Zealand.
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 4.7K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Beach, Walking Area, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Water Sport
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About St. Clair Beach And Salt Water Pool, Dunedin
Situated only minutes from the city centre, the St. Clair Beach is a popular beach in Dunedin renowned for being a surfing destination. Head over to the beach for a swim, a surf or maybe a romantic walk along it. A heated salt water outdoor swimming pool, located at the southern end of the beach, is a popular attraction. Recently, in the year 2004, the sea side was refurbished and today it boasts of a wide promenade peppered with restaurants, bars and cafes.
Salt Water Pool Features:
- Water temperature is at 28° Celsius.
- It is 1.1 metres long and is 1.4 metres deep.
- It also has a Toddlers Pool.
St. Clair Beach And Salt Water Pool Ticket Prices
- Salt Water Pool Timings- Monday to Friday- 6 a.m to 7 p.m, Saturday & Sunday- 7 a.m to 7 p.m.
- Other Ticket Prices: Salt Water Pool Ticket Prices- Adult- $6, Child- $3.
- Pre-School Child- $1, Family (2 adults and 2 kids)- $13.
How To reach St. Clair Beach And Salt Water Pool by Public Transport
- Bedford Street 7 bus stop
- Forbury Road 232 bus stop
- St. Clair terminus
Restaurants Near St. Clair Beach And Salt Water Pool
- Starfish Cafe and bar
- Spirit House
- Esplanade Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dunedin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dunedin and book an accommodation of your choice.