Best Time To Visit Dunvegan
- Winters: Winter season begins in Dunvegan from December to March and the land receives ample amount of snowfall during this time. Roads are paved with sheets of snow and tend to be slippery.
- Spring: During the spring season the environment of Dunvegan is at its best. The vegetation is laid with fruits and flowers and the temperature is fair and bearable. Many tourist spots and accommodations are opened for tourists at this time.Summers- Towards the end of June till September the temperature is little high in the town. Most of the water activities such as boating, seal trips and fishing take place during this time.
- Monsoon: Monsoon showers arrive at this place in the month of October and last till the beginning of December. The place receives ample amount of rainfall and the roads become muddy and slippery during these days.
It is recommended to visit in the months of April to September when the weather stays amiable and clear.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 40 0
Maximum rain recorded in Dunvegan is 947.44 mm in October.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Dunvegan is May.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Dunvegan is July.
Least humid month in Dunvegan is April.
- Best time to visit Dunvegan Castle And Gardens in Dunvegan
- Best time to visit Skye Silver Gift Shop in Dunvegan
- Best time to visit Giant Macaskill Museum in Dunvegan
- Best time to visit Colbost Croft Museum in Dunvegan