Events and Festivals in Dunvegan
- Fireworks Spectacular: This is a public event organised every year in the first week of November by the authorities of Dunvegan Castle in Scotland. In this festival, rockets and crackers are fired after lighting the base of the ship and the castle shines in their lightening and explosion on this day. Bonfires are lit for families and kids on the ground in front of the castle with food and beverages arranged, making it a perfect night-out for the people.
Apart from this, the town also celebrates Christmas in December, Easter in March-April and other Christian festivals.
Trip plans for Dunvegan
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Dunvegan
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Dunvegan
- Events & Festivals in Glendale
- Events & Festivals in Carbost
- Events & Festivals in Uig
- Events & Festivals in Portree
- Events & Festivals in Kilmuir
- Events & Festivals in Isle Of Skye