Giant Macaskill MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: Tigh na Bruaich, Dunvegan, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1470521296
- Ticket Price: 2 GBP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Unlike the title ‘giant’, Angus MacAskill was a gentleman and was very dear to the people of Dunvegan. The museum is Angus’s home where he spent most of his life happily and helping his town people. Angus is considered to be the tallest man of the world and because of him Dunvegan achieved more recognition in the distant parts of the world. The house showcases the life of MacAskill and things used by him. It is now owned and taken care by his successors. The museum exhibits are a live example of the simplicity and liveliness a human being could inherit despite having oddities.
Giant Macaskill Museum Travel Tips
- Not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Taking photographs is allowed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Giant Macaskill Museum
- Adult: £2.00
- Children: under 14, no ticket.
- Group visit: (more than 10 persons) £1.50
- Concessions: £1.50
Giant Macaskill Museum Hours
- Remains open from March till October.
How to Reach Giant Macaskill Museum
- The nearest bus stop is opp Kilmuir Rd End.
- Hire a taxi.
- Can be reached on foot or on a bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dunvegan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dunvegan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Giant Macaskill Museum Address: Tigh na Bruaich, Dunvegan, United Kingdom
- Giant Macaskill Museum Contact Number: +44-1470521296
- Giant Macaskill Museum Timing: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm
- Giant Macaskill Museum Price: 2 GBP
- Best time to visit Giant Macaskill Museum(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Giant Macaskill Museum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Dunvegan include Giant Macaskill Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
49.44% of people start their Giant Macaskill Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Giant Macaskill Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Giant Macaskill Museum
People normally club together Flora Macdonald's Grave and Colbost Croft Museum while planning their visit to Giant Macaskill Museum.