Giant Macaskill MuseumCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Tigh na Bruaich, Dunvegan, United Kingdom
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1470521296
- Ticket Price: 2 GBP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids
Giant Macaskill Museum - Review
Unlike the title ‘giant’, Angus MacAskill was a gentleman and was very dear to the people of Dunvegan. The museum is Angus’s home where he spent most of his life happily and helping his town people. Angus is considered to be the tallest man of the world and because of him Dunvegan achieved more recognition in the distant parts of the world. The house showcases the life of MacAskill and things used by him. It is now owned and taken care by his successors. The museum exhibits are a live example of the simplicity and liveliness a human being could inherit despite having oddities.
Giant Macaskill Museum Information
- Not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Taking photographs is allowed.
Giant Macaskill Museum Ticket Prices
- Adult: £2.00
- Children: under 14, no ticket.
- Group visit: (more than 10 persons) £1.50
- Concessions: £1.50
Giant Macaskill Museum Hours
- Remains open from March till October.
How To reach Giant Macaskill Museum by Public Transport
- The nearest bus stop is opp Kilmuir Rd End.
- Hire a taxi.
- Can be reached on foot or on a bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dunvegan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dunvegan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Giant Macaskill Museum
95% of people who visit Dunvegan include Giant Macaskill Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
49.44% of people start their Giant Macaskill Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Giant Macaskill Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Giant Macaskill Museum