Skye Silver Gift ShopCurrently Closed
- Address: Skye Silver, the Old School, Colbost, Dunvegan, Isle of Skye, IV55 8ZT, Scotland, U.K., United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1470511263
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
Skye Silver Gift Shop - Review
Structured like a small, cozy Scottish hut situated in a calm undisturbed space of Dunvegan; this beautiful shop has everything that could charm anyone. Small clinging earrings to necklace, miniature designed pendants, bracelets and what not! Get inside this little outlet and we are sure you will walk out with extensive purchase and empty pockets for good. Not that the jewelry is expensive but they are so fabulous and attractive that anyone would willingly rush to own them.
Skye Silver Gift Shop Information
- If you want to replace your order, you can do it within 7 days of purchase.
- If you want to purchase online look for their brochure on the website.
- Buy some beautiful pieces and trinkets and gift to your loved ones!
Skye Silver Gift Shop Hours
- The shop is open only from May to October.
How To reach Skye Silver Gift Shop by Public Transport
- At Boreraig is the nearest bus stop to the shop.
- Hire a taxi.
- Reach the place by walk or by a cycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dunvegan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dunvegan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Skye Silver Gift Shop
95% of people who visit Dunvegan include Skye Silver Gift Shop in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
36.96% of people start their Skye Silver Gift Shop visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Skye Silver Gift Shop
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Skye Silver Gift Shop
Skye Silver Gift Shop Trips
3 Views16 Days 15 Nights16 Day Trip to Edinburgh, Isle Of Skye, Inverness, Isle Of Eigg, Stirling, Oban from Silver SpringBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Edinburgh, Isle Of Skye, Inverness, Stirling, Oban, Isle Of Eigg