Events and Festivals in Durango
Durango celebrates all the traditional holidays in America like Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year. Throughout the year, there are music, film and arts festivals happening at various location in town.
- Iron Horse Bicycle Classic: Bikers are challenged to beat the train to Silverton. This event takes place in May every year.
- Animas River Days: The river is an important part of the town and its presence is celebrated with gusto in June. Kayaks race along the current and other games are organised on the banks.
- Music in the Mountains: Summer music festival held in July every year.
- Fall Foliage Jeep Tours: Explore the fall colours of the San Juan Forest in September.
- Arts and Craft Festival: Takes place in December.
Trip plans for Durango
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Durango
Durango Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Durango
Full-Day Mesa Verde Discovery Tour5 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Explore the 700 years of history that the Ancestral Puebloans created in a Mesa Verde Tour. Mesa Verde National Park is hidde...Book Now
Save 7%Jeep and Raft Combo TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 10 Hrs
Come see what we do best. For over 34 years we have been adventuring in Durango. 2 amazing adventures in 1 day. At 8:00 am ta...
Family Friendly Animas River Raft Trip7 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Rafting the Animas River is consistently rated as one of the highlights of visitors vacationing in Durango, Colorado. Enjoy a...Book Now
Save 7%Half Day Mesa Verde Cultural TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
Experience all this UNESCO World Heritage site has to offer on this 4 hour small group tour. It provides you with an overall ...
- Events & Festivals in Pagosa Springs
- Events & Festivals in Dulce
- Events & Festivals in Montezuma Creek
- Events & Festivals in Romeo
- Events & Festivals in Saguache
- Events & Festivals in Fort Defiance