Historic Downtown Durango, Durango
About Historic Downtown Durango, Durango
Historic Downtown Durango, Durango - Address
Address: 850 1/2 Main Ave. #2, Durango, CO 81301
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 106 times in trip plans
Museum, Outdoors, Family And Kids, Town
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Downtown Durango is the hub of commercial activity for which the town was founded. Even today, most of these businesses are active, even though the town has changed considerably over the ages. This area is also the business improvement district of Durango. It is made up of quaint hotels, world-class restaurants, and roadside brewpubs. Most of the buildings from 1887 are still standing and superbly maintained by those occupying them. You can walk on the Animas river trail winding across town or check into the Durango Discovery Museum to know more about the town. You can stay in one of the many hotels in this street, the adjacent street is a complete residential zone. If your artistic side is at large, you can check into the many art rooms here. Whatever be your choice of recreation, Downtown Durango has it all for you.
Historic Downtown Durango Information
- It is safe to walk about this district at night. Do check out the restaurants and pubs around this time.
- Walking is the best way to explore this district.
How To reach Historic Downtown Durango by Public Transport
- Bus station: Durango Transit Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Durango before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Durango and book an accommodation of your choice.
Historic Downtown Durango, Durango Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Serious Texas Bar-b-q
- Hillcrest Golf Club
- Durango Community Recreation Center
- Durango Mountain Resort
- Bar D Chuckwagon Supper Show
- Toh-Atin Gallery
- Dalton Ranch Golf Club
- Hassle Free Sports
- St. Columba Catholic Church
- Animas River
- Durango Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Durango
- What to See in 48 Hours in Durango
- What to See in 72 Hours in Durango
- How to Spend 5 Days in Durango
- How to Spend 6 Days in Durango
- How to Spend 7 Days in Durango