How to Reach Durango - The Easiest Way to Reach Durango
- By Air: Durango/ La Plata airport connects this tiny town with Denver, Phoenix, Dallas and Los Angeles. The airport is around an hour away from the main town. You can hire a car to get to Durango.
- By Car: US Highway 161 passes from Durango. Highway 550 connects this town with other towns to its north.
- On Foot/Bicycle: Downtown Durango is best explored on foot or on bicycle.
- By car: It is better to hire a car if you are visiting with your family.
- Taxis: There are taxis available for rent.
- Downtown trolley operates in the heart of the town.
Are you looking for a Durango travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Durango from Nearby Cities
|Gypsum to Durango||129.8 km||2 hours 9 mins|
|Albuquerque to Durango||154.47 km||2 hours 34 mins|
|Santa clara to Durango||157.63 km||2 hours 37 mins|
|Moab to Durango||191.27 km||3 hours 11 mins|
|Show low to Durango||262.6 km||4 hours 22 mins|
|Denver to Durango||333.84 km||5 hours 33 mins|
|Aurora to Durango||347.44 km||5 hours 47 mins|
|Tucson to Durango||386.33 km||6 hours 26 mins|
|Payson to Durango||399.42 km||6 hours 39 mins|