Burman Bush2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Burman Dr, Morningside, Durban, 4001, South Africa Map
- Timings: 07:30 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +27-312011303
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Bird Watching
The Burman Bush sprawling over fifty acres of a coastal forestry forms some part of the Municipal Open Space System of Durban. The park landscape has abundance of trees like forest fever berry, red beech and flat crowns. Through the three walking trails namely the 500 metres Pithi, 1 kilometre Hadedah and 2 kilometres Forest Olive, you can encounter the native flora and fauna and also enjoy the vistas of the Umgeni River, Blue Lagoon and the Connaught Bridge. The Burman Bush is teeming with birds like Red-Capped Robin, Paradise Flycatchers, Green Woodhoopoes, Fork Tailed Drongos and Yellow-Breasted Apalis while the animals include Porcupines, Vervet Monkeys, Grey and Blue Duiker and Mongoose.
How to Reach Burman Bush
- Cover on foot
- Burman Bush Address: Burman Dr, Morningside, Durban, 4001, South Africa
- Burman Bush Contact Number: +27-312011303
- Burman Bush Timing: 07:30 am - 04:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.08% of people who visit Durban include Burman Bush in their plan
95% of people start their Burman Bush visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Burman Bush
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Burman Bush
People normally also visit Umgeni River Bird Park while planning their trip to Burman Bush.
Burman Bush Reviews & Ratings
How much is hiking in Burman BushAnswer Report Abuse