Japanese GardensCurrently Open
- Address: Prospect Hall Rd, Prospect Hall, Durban, 4051, South Africa Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +27-313116976
- Tags: Garden, Park, Family And Kids
Planning something fun to do on a lazy afternoon? Consider visiting the Japanese Gardens to spend some beautiful moments amidst nature. It is basically a small well-maintained public garden which is highlighted with some traditional features like meandering walkways, lily ponds and various sculptures. The garden welcomes everyone seven days a week. You can enjoy fishing in the pond within the park while your children can play in the playground here. Japanese Gardens provides ample space and perfect ambience for picnics and family hangouts.
How to Reach Japanese Gardens
- Rented car/ taxi
- Japanese Gardens Address: Prospect Hall Rd, Prospect Hall, Durban, 4051, South Africa
- Japanese Gardens Contact Number: +27-313116976
- Japanese Gardens Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!