Events and Festivals in Dusseldorf
- Dusseldorfer Karneval (February): The Dusseldorfer Karneval is more than enough assurance the Dusseldorf knows how to get their groove on. A carnival that lasts from November till Ash Wednesday is home to the largest parade in Germany, formal costume balls, social meeting with quirky speeches and dance performances are just some of the festivities that take place during the carnival. Some events are free while some require a pre-booking!
- Grosste Kirmes am Rhein (July): Literally translating to “Largest Fair on the Rhine”, it’s one of the most awaited events in Dusseldorf’s social calendar. Attracting over 4 million visitors, the left bank of the Rhine River has never been so busy. Its nine days full of unending amusement rides, street performances, and various competitions with enticing prices and of course unlimited beer and food stalls.
- Weihnachtsmarkt (November): The Advent period can also be described as the limbo period where you’re just waiting for Christmas to arrive. One of the best ways you can spend the Advent is by visiting the Weihnachtsmarkt- in English, the Christmas Market. Not only can you get into the Christmas spirit early and carry back home some knick-knacks but also enjoy some traditional Christmassy delicacies.
Trip plans for Dusseldorf
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Dusseldorf
Dusseldorf Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Dusseldorf
Dsseldorf Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Rhine River Sightseeing Cruise8 Reviews
Discover the highlights of Dsseldorf with ease on this hop-on hop-off bus tour and panoramic sightseeing cruise. Experience t...Book Now
Save 2%Dsseldorf Segway Tour: Classical City ExperienceNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
This 2-hourclassical city tour through Dusseldorf starts in the center of the charming and internationallywell known Old Town...
Save 14%Dsseldorf Panoramic Sightseeing Cruise Including Commentary5 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs
Cruise along the lovely Rhine River on this morning or afternoon sightseeing cruise from Dsseldorf. Settle into the comfortab...
Save 14%Dsseldorf Rhine River Christmas Afternoon Cruise2 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs
Soak up the holiday spirit on this 2-hour afternoon cruise on the Rhine River from Dsseldorf. Enjoy lovely wintry views of Ds...
- Events & Festivals in Neuss
- Events & Festivals in Mettmann
- Events & Festivals in Monheim Am Rhein
- Events & Festivals in Krefeld
- Events & Festivals in Duisburg
- Events & Festivals in Solingen