How to Reach Dusseldorf
How to reach Dusseldorf
- By Air: Dusseldorf being a major city in Germany is well connected by all the major airlines. If you’re landing anywhere else in Germany or the bordering countries first, you could land directly at Dusseldorf.
- By Rail: The European Union is known for its intricately connected train system and the country side needs no introduction. Taking a train to Germany would be one of the best travel decisions you could make provided you’re already within the EU. Remember to validate your train ticket before you board the train.
- By Car: Although this option is not very popular, you could also rent a car and drive down to Dusseldorf from the other German cities. Driving between countries is not advised especially if you aren’t an EU citizen.
- By Rail: German trains are known to one and all. The best way to commute within the city would be via the subway, tram or bus. All of the tourist attractions can be easily reached by any of these transportation options and tickets are easily available. Remember to postmark (validate) your ticket before you board the bus, tram or subway. To save the hassle of purchasing a ticket every time you want to travel, buy a day pass or a short trip ticket.
- On Foot: Explore the city on foot. When you get off at a station, the best way to get a feel of the city is by exploring it on foot. Most of the attractions are within close proximity of each other, so make the most of it.
- By Taxi: You could always hail a taxi but taxis are expensive and often unnecessary given the well connected rail system.
Modes of Transportation in Dusseldorf
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Dusseldorf. The most preferred mode of transport in Dusseldorf is Car.
Average distance: 12.13 km Average time: 27.25 min
Car 44.44%Driving 23.75 min Train 7.5 min Waiting 3.75 min Walking 3.25 min Other 2.5 min Overall average time for 20.75 kms 40.75 min
Train/Metro 11.11%Train 24 min Overall average time for 7 kms 24 min
Bike 33.33%Bike 9 min Walking 1.33 min Overall average time for 2.33 kms 10.33 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Mannheim
- How To Reach Regensburg
- How To Reach Oranienburg
- How To Reach Darmstadt
- How To Reach Hohenschwangau
- How To Reach Bremen
- How To Reach Heidelberg
- How To Reach Bonn
- How To Reach Dresden
- How To Reach Wiesbaden
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Frankfurt
- How To Reach Munich
- How To Reach Hamburg
- How To Reach Leipzig
- How To Reach Potsdam
- How To Reach Trier
- How To Reach Mainz
- How To Reach Berlin
- How To Reach Aachen
- How To Reach Weimar