About Konigsallee, Dusseldorf
Konigsallee, Dusseldorf - Address
Address: Konigsallee, 40212 Dusseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 8.8K times in trip plans
Walking Area, Leisure, Shopping Center
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
What Fifth Avenue is to New York, Konigsallee is to Dusseldorf! Loosely translating to ‘King Avenue’, a shopping spree does in fact imply that you can live life, king size. A landscaped canal as it’s so beautifully coined, Konigsallee, is Dusseldorf’s upscale shopping district with high end and luxury retail shops. Either sides of Dussel canal, the eastern side is where the money is spent and the western side is where the money is made (offices, banks, cafes and restaurants).
Adjacent to the Konigsallee is the Alstadt and Schadowstraße, Germany’s shopping street. Any designer’s work to have ever designed a runway show, featured in magazines and longed for by so many around the world, all have boutiques on the Konigsallee. After a stroll up and down the boulevard, take a detour and hop over to Hofgarten Park.
Spend time at the lavish street of Konigsalee admiring the beautifully landscaped canal and go on a shopping spree at the luxury stores that dot the place using Konigsalee tickets. While there are no tickets for Konigsalee and the Konigsalee ticket prices are really none, it is best to buy tickets for Konigsalee from the tickets section as it would give you a comprehensive tour experience of the city of Dusseldorf. And make sure you strike a hefty bargain while you shop.
- Since the Konigsallee is a shopping district, the hours of operation vary from shop to shop.
- If you’re not going to buy anything, don’t waste too much time here.
How To reach Konigsallee by Public Transport
- Steinstraße/Konigsallee (subway and tram station and bus stop)
Restaurants Near Konigsallee
- Trattoria Poccino (Italian Bistro)
- Vapiano (Italian food served)
- Restaurant Victorian (French food served)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dusseldorf before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dusseldorf and book an accommodation of your choice.
Konigsallee, Dusseldorf Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Rhine Tower
- Gut Gerne Schokolade Feinkostbetrieb
- Carathotel Düsseldorf Altstadt
- Novum Hotel Madison Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof
- Dortmund Signal Iduna Park
- Dusseldorf Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Dusseldorf
- What to See in 48 Hours in Dusseldorf
- What to See in 72 Hours in Dusseldorf
- How to Spend 5 Days in Dusseldorf
- How to Spend 6 Days in Dusseldorf
- How to Spend 7 Days in Dusseldorf