Rheinturm2371 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Stromstraße 20, 40212 Düsseldorf, Germany, Dusseldorf
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +49-2118632000
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Tower, Architecture , Observation Deck
The tallest building in the city, the Rheintrum is a towering landmark (pun intended). Though not as tall as the Television Tower in Berlin, the Rheintrum is an important landmark for the city of Dusseldorf. A 241 meter long telecommunications tower, the observation deck of the tower offers some stunning vistas. As an added treat, there’s a light sculpture on top that serves as a clock called the Lichtzeitpegel, is the world’s largest digital clock. Built by architect H. Deilmann, this tower also has a restaurant at an altitude of 172.5 metres that rotates on its axis once an hour. While dining here, you can enjoy glorious views of the MedienHafen, the Altstadt, the Hofgarten, Königsallee and the Rhine with its family of bridges all lie at the feet of the tower.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rheinturm
- Adults 9,00 € / 4,50 €
- Adolescents 6 to 17 years 7,00 € / 3,50 €
- Children under 6 free
- Seniors over 65 years 7,00 € / 3,50 €
- Visitors with disabilities 7,00 € / 3,50 €
- Sunday to Thursday 10:00am-12am
- Friday and Saturday 10:00am to 01:00am
- For restaurant timings, refer to the website.
How to Reach Rheinturm
- Rheinturm (Bus Stop)
- Landtag/Kniebrücke (Tram and Bus Stop)
- Stadttor (Tram and Bus Stop)
- Limoncello (Italian food served)
- Gehry's (International cuisines served)
- Curry (German food served)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dusseldorf before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dusseldorf and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Dusseldorf include Rheinturm in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
40.78% of people start their Rheinturm visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Rheinturm
92.56% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rheinturm