About Rheinturm, Dusseldorf
Rheinturm, Dusseldorf - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Stromstraße 20, 40212 Düsseldorf, Germany
Ticket Price: 9 EUR
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
Added 8.4K times in trip plans
Landmark, Tower, Architecture , Observation Deck
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The tallest building in the city, the Rheintrum is a towering landmark (pun intended). Though not as tall as the Television Tower in Berlin, the Rheintrum is an important landmark for the city of Dusseldorf. A 241 meter long telecommunications tower, the observation deck of the tower offers some stunning vistas. As an added treat, there’s a light sculpture on top that serves as a clock called the Lichtzeitpegel, is the world’s largest digital clock. Built by architect H. Deilmann, this tower also has a restaurant at an altitude of 172.5 metres that rotates on its axis once an hour. While dining here, you can enjoy glorious views of the MedienHafen, the Altstadt, the Hofgarten, Königsallee and the Rhine with its family of bridges all lie at the feet of the tower.
Rheinturm Ticket Prices
- Adults 9,00 € / 4,50 €
- Adolescents 6 to 17 years 7,00 € / 3,50 €
- Children under 6 free
- Seniors over 65 years 7,00 € / 3,50 €
- Visitors with disabilities 7,00 € / 3,50 €
Rheinturm Opening and Closing Hours
- Sunday to Thursday 10:00am-12am
- Friday and Saturday 10:00am to 01:00am
- For restaurant timings, refer to the website.
How To reach Rheinturm by Public Transport
- Rheinturm (Bus Stop)
- Landtag/Kniebrücke (Tram and Bus Stop)
- Stadttor (Tram and Bus Stop)
Restaurants Near Rheinturm
- Limoncello (Italian food served)
- Gehry's (International cuisines served)
- Curry (German food served)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dusseldorf before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dusseldorf and book an accommodation of your choice.
Rheinturm, Dusseldorf Reviews - Write a Review
Amazing views, there is also Coffee shop and restaurant but I did not sample either as they seemed a bit pricey. Worth a visit just for the views!! You can actually look straight down as the windows are angled outwards.
Beautiful view. Too bad you have to pay 9 euro even if you have restaurasnt reservations. Food is great the staff is great and the atmosphere is wonderful.
The best way to see the city, grab a coffee or Go to the restaurant. Amazing view and very good food.
Fantastic view over Rhine and city. Including bar and restaurant. Definitely worth a visit for every tourist and even local.
We had coffee and cake in the top floor restaurant - the restaurant spins 360 degree around and it was very comfortable to sit there, enjoy the view and have some afternoon snack. All in all for 15 Euros a per person it is a reasonable price if you plan to stay around for 1-2 hours. Can definitely recommend it
- Nearby Attractions
- Et Kabüffke Killepitschstube
- Excelsior Hotel Duesseldorf
- Linienstraße 11
- Hotel Ko
- Eiscafe Zollhof
- Düsseldorfer Schauspielhaus
- Düsselthaler Str. 48
- Dusseldorf Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Dusseldorf
- What to See in 48 Hours in Dusseldorf
- What to See in 72 Hours in Dusseldorf
- How to Spend 5 Days in Dusseldorf
- How to Spend 6 Days in Dusseldorf
- How to Spend 7 Days in Dusseldorf