Geeta Mandir4 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Geeta Mandir, Bhadkeswar Road, Dwarka, Gujarat 361335, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Built by the Birla family in the 1970s, Gita Mandir Temple is designed and dedicated to the teachings of “Bhagavad Gita”-an ancient Indian scripture that deals with morality and philosophy. The temple is built entirely from marble with beautiful carvings and inscriptions of quotes and shlokas taken from the Geeta. The architecture is mesmerizing and you can see just how much thought has gone behind its construction. The main hall is designed to echo the voices of the people who come here to worship while the Geeta Stambh is another highlight of the building.
The main shrine has an image of Lord Krishna which is the reason worshippers come here in the early mornings to offer prayers and flowers. A small stall outside the temple sells all the necessary items used for worshipping Krishna while the sheer view of the gorgeous Arabian sea from the temple, is perfect for a lazy walk in the early evenings.
Geeta Mandir Travel Tips
- You will need to remove your shoes before entering the temple.
- Wear modest clothes for your visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Geeta Mandir
- Admission to the place is free of cost.
How to Reach Geeta Mandir
- By Bus: Dwarka Bus stand (1.6 kilometers away)
- By Train: Dwarka Station (3.7 kilometers away)
- By hiring a Taxi/ Rickshaw/ Cab.
- By renting a car/ bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dwarka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dwarka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Geeta Mandir Reviews & Ratings
EXTREMELY magnificent place with consistent & constant air flow and tranquility.. Everyone should visit here once..
Near the sunset point and famous Shiva temple.
Actually this image shows bhadkeshwar Mahadev it is one of must visit place of Dwarka.
nice hindu tample🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺❤️♥️💖💟💝🚩🌹🕉️🌹🕉️🚩🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🔱🔱🔱
You always feel blessed when you visit this temple. This is 200 meter from Sunset Point.