East London Zoo37 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Beaconsfield Rd, Parkside, East London, 5201, South Africa Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +27-437221171
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
To have a great outing with family and friends, you can certainly plan a visit to the East London Zoo. You can catch up with the wildlife in a wonderful and safe way here. This zoo garden keeps an impressive collection of wild animals seeing which, you and your children will be pleased for sure. White and brown lions, Jaguar, tigers, African wild dogs, and chimpanzees are some of the animals that the zoo keeps. Apart from 300 animals, the zoo garden also keeps birds of 26 types. Birds like parrots, duck, geese, Emus, hornbills, and Ostrich can be easily spotted here. The snake section of this zoo will offer you a scope to witness a deadly anaconda.
More about East London
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome East London trip planner.
Fine Accommodation options like Sunnyridge Lodge, The Birdhouse and Grande Vista will meet your requirement of where to stay in East London.
Explore the best East London vacation packages that will take to you important landmarks of the city! For getting in, check out how to reach East London.
How to Reach East London Zoo
- Trains to stop – Gately
- Trains to stop - East London
- East London Zoo Address: Beaconsfield Rd, Parkside, East London, 5201, South Africa
- East London Zoo Contact Number: +27-437221171
- East London Zoo Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
East London Zoo Reviews & Ratings
Do you open on sundays?Answer Report Abuse
Good afternoon I want to find out about fees for children and aldut&operation; time Thank youAnswer Report Abuse
HOW MUCH IS THE FEE FOR ADULTS ON SUNDAYAnswer Report Abuse