Octave PizzeriaCurrently Open
- Address: 56 Rue de La Gare, 6440 Echternach, Luxembourg
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +352-26721518
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Family And Kids
Octave Pizzeria - Review
The Octave Pizzeria in the heart of Echternach specializes in authentic Mediterranean dishes along with variegated French and Italian Cuisine. The restaurant is sprawled within the two floors where new ideas are created and reflected in the delectable food options. The covered terrace in the pedestrian zone will let you enjoy the city life while the spacious function room caters any functions, parties or corporate events. Antipasti like Calamari Livornese and Tartare de boeuf will work great as appetizers to satiate your stomach at Octave Pizzeria.
How To reach Octave Pizzeria by Public Transport
- Buses 110, 111, 112, 414, 416, 474, 475, 485, 496, 500, 848 to stop : Echternach, Gare
Octave Pizzeria Map
Octave Pizzeria, Echternach Reviews
Some Italians doing a parody of Italian attitude and a parody of Italian food, with a cartoonish owner in the background, and big TV screens in the middle of the dining room. Average pizza, bad pasta, bad service.
Great food, fantastic service. Only praise from me.
Mediocre food but a very friendly host. Overall too pricy. If the quality of the dishes we had were ok, I would give it an extra point.
Great food, reasonable prices, great service and quite a nice wine list. I really like the thin-based pizzas, so crispy!
Great pizza & steak
All QuestionsOctave pizzeria
- Parrocchia Di N.S. Di Guadalupe E S. Filippo Martire
- D.I. Salines Antonio Gestione Teatro Belli
- Suore Eucaristiche
- Procura Generale Della Congregazione Della Missione Di S.V.
- Ponte Tazio
- Missionari Omi
- Istituto Figlie Di Nostra Signora Del Sacro Cuore
- Il Giardino Dei Ciliegi
- Arscritica Di D'Angelo Laura
- Visitazione Di Maria SS
- Chiesa Evangelica Valdese
- Dall Angelo Pictures SRL
- Padri Oblati Maria Immacolata
- Chiesa Di Santa Maria Annunziata In Borgo
- Istituto Francesco Maria Pallotta