Holt Country Park, Edgefield Hill34 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kingdom Hall, Rupert St, Lower Pilsley, Chesterfield S45 8DD, United Kingdom
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Hill, Nature
If you want to spend a day with your loved ones in the close vicinity of nature, you can pay a visit to Holt Country Park, Edgefield Hill. This is a naturally decorated spot that is ideal for picnics and family outings. If you love to walk and explore nature, then a long or short walk at the muddy areas of the location will definitely make you happy. Apart from the walks on the marked trails through the woods, the candid movements of birds and butterflies will also amaze you. The calm and relaxing surrounding of the place is good for both children and adults. You can also bring your dogs here. The flavours of this spot will surely soothe your mood.
How to Reach Holt Country Park, Edgefield Hill
- Buses 5, 9, 45 to stop Regents Close
- Bus 5 to stop Coronation Road
- Buses 20, 43, 45, 45A, X29 to stop Police Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lower Pilsley before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lower Pilsley and book an accommodation of your choice.