Centennial Lakes Park
About Centennial Lakes Park, Edina
Centennial Lakes Park is a 24-acre (97,000 m2) park and man-made pond located in the southeast portion of Edina, Minnesota, United States. The park features more than 1.5 miles (2.4 km) of paved pathways meandering around a 10-acre (40,000 m2) lake and interspersed with landscaped grounds, formal and informal seating areas, swinging benches and fountains. In addition, the park features a miniature golf course. There is a wide space for lawn bowling and paddleboats can be rented as well.Wikipedia
Overview of Centennial Lakes Park
On your visit to Edina, consider visiting Centennial Lakes Park. Centennial Lakes Park is easily missed on a visit to Edina.
More about Edina
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Edina trip planner.
Fine Accommodation options like Quality Inn & Suites Mall Of America - Msp Aiport, Comfort Inn Airport Bloomington, La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Bloomington West and Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Bloomington West will meet your requirement of where to stay in Edina.
Choose from variety of exclusive Edina vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Edina and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
Share your experience - Rate Centennial Lakes Park, Edina
We love to walk around this lake. The path is always clean, and though I personally would enjoy the ambience music played. More often, I will take what they give. I love that they have other activities around the pond and there is always a great atmosphere.
Had a wonderful evening with my children here. I would also say this could be a very Roma to place as well. Loved finding this in the heart of a city.
This is such a nice, quiet, peaceful place with very nice scenery! Perfect for walking or relaxing. They also have paddle boats for rent to use on the lake in the park and a nice mini golf course. It is also dog friendly! Lots of good places to grab a bite nearby.
Beautiful area. I love going out to dinner and taking a walk around. The have a lot of fun activities here such as the farmers market, outdoor movies, and ice skating.
This is my new favorite park/lake in the Twin Cities area. It is absolutely gorgeous, and there is mini golf, paddle boats and more! This hidden gem is definitely worth a visit. Plus, there are many restaurants and other businesses very close by. It's beautiful nature right in the middle of a more urban/suburban area!
- Other Attractions
- Ernest Hemingway House And Museum
- Mallory Square And Pier
- Key West Butterfly And Nature Conservatory
- Harry S Truman Little White House
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
- Dry Tortugas National Park
- Hogfish Bar And Grill
- Southernmost Point Buoy
- Florida Keys Eco Discovery Centre
- Key West Cemetery
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Ernest Hemingway House And Museum
- 5 Star Hotels Near Mallory Square And Pier
- Budget Hotels Near Key West Butterfly And Nature Conservatory
- Hotels Near Harry S Truman Little White House
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
- Luxury Hotels Near Dry Tortugas National Park
- Hotels Near Hogfish Bar And Grill
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Southernmost Point Buoy
- Cheap Hotels Near Florida Keys Eco Discovery Centre
- Cheap Hotels Near Key West Cemetery
- City Tripplans
- 1 Day Trip to edina
- 2 Days Trip to edina