Prince's MallCurrently Open
- Address: 3 Waverley Bridge, Edinburgh EH1 1BQ, UK, United Kingdom
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1315573759
- Tags: Mall, Shopping Center
Princes Mall, now rebranded as Waverly Mall is a large shopping complex housing high street chain stores and a large food court. The mall has gone through a number of refurbishment and is a premium shopping destination to the discerning customers. Popular food and drink stores like Starbucks and Whiskey Shop; popular in-trend fashion stores like Lipsy, New Look, Oasis, Warehouse and Tartan House; Health and Beauty stores like the Regis and The Body Shop and a number of other outlets like Game, Post Office, Tiger and No1 Currency are sprawled across the complex. Enjoy delicious breakfast with bagels, baguettes, croissants and rolls at Greggs and rich flavoured coffee with a creamy surface at Costa Coffee.
For other interesting insights of the city, you can explore Edinburgh tours.
More about Edinburgh
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Edinburgh trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
You can add cozy hotels in Edinburgh like Grassmarket Hotel, Stay Central Hotel and Silver Lining - Mile Apartments.
How to Reach Prince's Mall
- Trains Caledonian Sleeper, ScotRail, Virgin Trains, CrossCountry, Transpennine Express, Virgin Trains EC to stop –Edinburgh Waverly
- Buses 20, 21, 21C, 22, 22B, 27, 28, 29, 30, 37, 38, 38A, 104, 106, 107, 113, 124 etc to stop –Princess Street (Stop PQ)
0.07% of people who visit Edinburgh include Prince's Mall in their plan
95% of people start their Prince's Mall visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Prince's Mall
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Prince's Mall