Edirne Archaeological And Ethnographical MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: 1 Yore Dergisi Sayi: 12, Turkey, Edirne
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +90-2842251120
- Ticket Price: 5 TRY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Observatory, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Archaeological Site
This museum is sister to the Museum of Islamic Arts close to Selimiye Mosque and is located right next to it. It’s highlights are:
- Thracian funerary steles featuring horsemen.
- Textiles and carpets (Socks, gloves, various embroidered napkins, waistbands and towels).
- Clothes (shirts, jackets, dresses and Turkish trousers).
- Calligraphy and jewellery.
- Decorative wooden objects.
- Kitchen utensils.
- Artefacts from Anatolia from the Prehistoric age.
- Ceramics from the European Antiquity.
- Greek Roman and Silver coins.
- Miocene era fossils (30 million years old).
How to Reach Edirne Archaeological And Ethnographical Museum
- Drive or walk here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Edirne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Edirne and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Edirne include Edirne Archaeological And Ethnographical Museum in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
75.61% of people start their Edirne Archaeological And Ethnographical Museum visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Edirne Archaeological And Ethnographical Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Edirne Archaeological And Ethnographical Museum