How to Reach Edirne - The Easiest Way to Reach Edirne
- By Air: The closest and most convenient airport to Edirne is the Ataturk International in Istanbul. It has flights from various international destinations. From Istanbul, you can get to the city by bus.
- By Train: Two trains connect Edirne to Istanbul’s Sirkeci station every day. And several European trains stop at Istanbul.
- By Bus: Buses run frequently from Istanbul to Edirne at the price of 27 Turkish Lira per person. You reach Edirne after 2hr 40min.
- By Car: Edirne can be accessed through several highways that connect Turkey and Europe. (Toll-free road D100 and toll-road/motorway O-3/E80). The European-Turkish border post Kapikule, between Bulgaria and Turkey is just 20kms away while the while the Pazarkule border post (between Turkey and Greece, north of Orestiada) is closer than the former.
- On Foot: Every sightseeing place in Edirne is in a walkable distance. And since the city is on flat lands, it is easier to go around on foot.
- By Bus: Several minibuses are available in case you want to go to the neighbouring communities.
- By Taxi: In order to go to places just outside the city, you could just hire a taxi for few Euros.
Are you looking for a Edirne travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Edirne from Nearby Cities
|Lüleburgaz to Edirne||93.83 km||1 hour 33 mins|
|Sliven to Edirne||103.27 km||1 hour 43 mins|
|Pınarhisar to Edirne||106.19 km||1 hour 46 mins|
|Alexandroupoli to Edirne||112.48 km||1 hour 52 mins|
|Tekirdağ to Edirne||126.98 km||2 hours 6 mins|
|Aytos to Edirne||127.23 km||2 hours 7 mins|
|Canakkale to Edirne||157.74 km||2 hours 37 mins|
|Marmaraereğlisi to Edirne||170.33 km||2 hours 50 mins|
|Silivri to Edirne||199.03 km||3 hours 19 mins|
|Büyükçekmece to Edirne||233.63 km||3 hours 53 mins|