Fort Edmonton Park838 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 7000 143rd Street, Edmonton, AB T5J 2R7, Canada
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7804425311
- Ticket Price: 26 CAD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
One can spend a few hours or even an entire day here as the numerous attractions within the park take you on a journey through history. Fort Edmonton Park is a must see attraction that provides the best in living history. The park has original as well as rebuilt structures that represent the history of Edmonton. Interpreters and actors in period costumes bring the past to life as you wander through a time that harks back to the origins of Edmonton and its trade and development. Nestled on 158 acres of sprawling space, the park encompasses the Hudson’s Bay Fort, and the Streets, which depict four time periods between 1846 to 1920. Visitors can also ride in a steam train, shop for curios; engage in games and fun activities throughout the park.
Fort Edmonton Park Travel Tips
- Free to use picnic tables are scattered throughout the park.
- ATM machines are located near the train station gift shop.
- There are a number of vending machines and food stands in the park.
- Bicycles are not permitted in the park and racks are located at the front entrance of the Park.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fort Edmonton Park
- Children (ages 2-17)- $20.90 CAD, Seniors (65+)- $20.90 CAD.
- Entry is free for children under two years.
How to Reach Fort Edmonton Park
- ETS Bus Routes: 595, 596.
- Fat Burger
- Piccolino Bistro
- Old Spaghetti Factory
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Edmonton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Edmonton and book an accommodation of your choice.
59.64% of people who visit Edmonton include Fort Edmonton Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
94.16% of people start their Fort Edmonton Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Fort Edmonton Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fort Edmonton Park
Fort Edmonton Park Reviews & Ratings
how much is it for adults to enterAnswer Report Abuse
The Fort Edmonton Park will not be open for the regular 2019 admission season as they are undertaking a vast enhancement project. But, it will be open for private event bookings and a variety of other events. You may call on (780) 496-7381 and inquire about it further.Report Abuse