Francis Winspear Centre From Music, EdmontonCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: 4 Sir Winston Churchill Square Nw, Edmonton, AB T5J 4X8, Canada
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7804281414
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Entertainment, Performance
About Francis Winspear Centre From Music, Edmonton
The home of Edmonton Symphony Orchestra, the Francis Winspear Centre for Music is a world-class concert hall. The venue is known for its fantastic acoustics and perfectly planned seating that allows guests uninterrupted views of the stage. The performances here are eclectic and suitable for adults and families. The theatre is modern with an old world charm. For those in the know, another highlight apart from the performances is the Davis Concert Organ that was installed in the Winspear Centre in 2002.
Francis Winspear Centre From Music Information
- Consider parking for free along the route of the light rail transit (LRT) which is connected by tunnel to the Winspear Centre.
- Nearly every level of the Winspear Centre is able to accommodate patrons with wheelchairs, kindly inform at the time of purchasing tickets.
- The Concierge can provide an assistive listening device if you require one.
- Although there is no dress code, business casuals are recommended.
- Latecomers will not be seated until a suitable break in the performance.
- Plan to arrive at least a half an hour prior to your concert’s scheduled start time.
How To reach Francis Winspear Centre From Music by Public Transport
- Ets Bus Routes: 1, 2, 14, 16, 52, 88, 100, 109, 140, 160, 161, 162, 180, 197, 201, 211, 308, 309, 764, 830
- Light Rail Transit: Churchill Station
Restaurants Near Francis Winspear Centre From Music
- Pazzo Pazzo Italian Cuisine
- Chop Steakhouse & Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Edmonton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Edmonton and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Francis Winspear Centre From Music
95% of people who visit Edmonton include Francis Winspear Centre From Music in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
38.72% of people start their Francis Winspear Centre From Music visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Francis Winspear Centre From Music
93.86% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Francis Winspear Centre From Music
Francis Winspear Centre From Music, Edmonton Reviews
If you've never seen a show at the Winspear go. The sound is amazing. Every seat has a great view there are no bad seats. Almost every performer I have seen here comments on the quality of sound. We are fortunate to have such an amazing venue.
Extremely accomodating with kids and special needs. They opened a viewing room when a concert became overwhelming for one of mine and 3 different staff members checked in to make sure he was comfortable both in the room and on our way out the door. Overall always been impressed by this location over our many visits for their friendly staff, cleanliness, and the venue itself for it's acoustics but this was over and above. Thank you for creating a space that genuinely cares for it's guests.
Love this place because of what happens inside! LOVE the ESO!!! The building is beautiful. The only thing I dislike is parking. It used to be a couple bucks, now it's around 10 or more. Though I do like parking underground and not having to go outside to see the performances (walking via pedways). Other than parking - Love the Winspear!
I took my wife for her first symphony experience...it was really great. The orchestra was awesome and the sound in the space is excellent. The staff working the event were polite and helpful as well. Can't say enough nice things about the experience!
Incredible acoustics in an iconic venue. I've seen acts as diverse as the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra to Hollerado play the Winspear. Each show is unique, but the quality of the musicians never changes. If you have the opportunity to watch (and listen) to a show here, don't hesitate!