- Address: West Edmonton Mall, 8882 170 Street, Edmonton, AB T5T 4J2, Canada
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7804445300
- Ticket Price: 39 CAD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Amusement Park, Sport, Entertainment, Mall, Family And Kids
Galaxyland - Review
Galaxyland, located within the West Edmonton Mall is the world’s second largest indoor amusement park. It is a fun place to visit for the whole family with rides of various types for all ages. Those who dare must ride on the world’s tallest and longest indoor roller coaster, the Mindbender or the world’s tallest indoor tower ride, the Space Shot. The rides are divided by level of difficulty into beginner, intermediate and advanced going from fun to daredevil levels of enthusiasm required to ride them. There are numerous arcade games, a racetrack and everything you would expect from an amusement park. Galaxyland is guaranteed to be fun, exciting and memorable!
- Minimum and/or maximum height restrictions apply to all rides.
- Carry-on articles are not permitted on rides.
- Please remove all loose items from clothing prior to boarding.
- Storage lockers are available for rent.
- Restrooms are wheelchair-accessible.
- Children must be supervised and accompanied by an adult.
Galaxyland Ticket Prices
- Under 48 inches tall-$33.00.
- Entry is free for children under two years.
- Seniors (55+)-$35.00, Guests with disabilities-$27.00.
- Twilight Pass (last 3 hours prior to closing)-$28.00.
Galaxyland Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings Vary Daily.
- Other Ticket Prices: Under 48 inches tall-$33.00.
How To reach Galaxyland by Public Transport
- Ets Bus Routes –1,2,4,14,23,33,98,100,101,102,103,106,107,109,110,111,112,113,115,117,122,126,129,133
Restaurants Near Galaxyland
- Old Spaghetti Factory
- Moxie's Classic Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Edmonton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Edmonton and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Galaxyland
95% of people who visit Edmonton include Galaxyland in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
62.37% of people start their Galaxyland visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Galaxyland
54.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Galaxyland
Galaxyland, Edmonton Reviews
I got there 30 minutes before closing, but was able to get onto a couple of the marquee rides (the roller coaster, the new rolling thing at the front entrance into the mall) and it was a blast! If I had more time I'm sure I would've found a way to spend more time/money there. Highly recommended for the entire family and kids of all ages.
Their toddler time program was great. I wanted to bring my kids to do a couple rides. Ended up being the dame price to get the toddler time passes and they could play a game and play in the play place. My kids had a blast. Talked about it for days after!!
Fun for four to forty. Prices cary on experience but the service desk helped me find a solution for my afternoon date with a 3yo. Come back once every couple years. Always had fun.
Recently increased prices for Galaxyland, Place to go if your rich, but for a family to come out to play for the day, so far the price tag is around $320, not including meals. My out of town guests will have to work a full week to cover the costs of one day outting. The worst part is the place hasn't been upgraded, rides are down, & I see a couple new little corporate operation stores which charge $5 for a fountain pop & do not have the customer service to serve customers. What ever happened to Mom & Pop shops, supporting local, keeping family fun costs at a price which is fair? West Edmonton mall has really disappointed us with increased prices. If you want to chaperone your child, that costs as well. I understand it's a big attraction, but really we have other places in Edmonton that show customer service and won't take a week straight to pay off. Easy fix, support local business owners, bring back family values.
I have enjoyed myself, with my children and in a couple of years my grandchildren this indoor extravaganza and fair is not too bed for cost if you go for an extended afternoon and/or evening. W The last time we were here for a regular day afternoon. Multiple rides shared one operator and there were no sign when the operator returned. This made the waiting little less bearable. As usual the operators are very safety conscious.
- Philadelphia Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Rose Of Sharon Church
- New Beginning Praise Ministries
- John Ducas Entertainment
- Southern Composite Yachts
- Painted Fairies
- Shreveport Commerical Historic District
- Dalzell House
- Ford Park Maintenance Office
- Sunrise Baptist Church
- Westlake Baptist Church
- Inspired Word Of God Church
- Westview Christian Church
- New Arts Cultural Society
- Life Tabernacle Church