Galaxyland, located within the West Edmonton Mall is the world’s second largest indoor amusement park. It is a fun place to visit for the whole family with rides of various types for all ages. Those who dare must ride on the world’s tallest and longest indoor roller coaster, the Mindbender or the world’s tallest indoor tower ride, the Space Shot. The rides are divided by level of difficulty into beginner, intermediate and advanced going from fun to daredevil levels of enthusiasm required to ride them. There are numerous arcade games, a racetrack and everything you would expect from an amusement park. Galaxyland is guaranteed to be fun, exciting and memorable!
Galaxyland Travel Tips
- Minimum and/or maximum height restrictions apply to all rides.
- Carry-on articles are not permitted on rides.
- Please remove all loose items from clothing prior to boarding.
- Storage lockers are available for rent.
- Restrooms are wheelchair-accessible.
- Children must be supervised and accompanied by an adult.
Entrance Ticket Details For Galaxyland
- Under 48 inches tall-$33.00.
- Entry is free for children under two years.
- Seniors (55+)-$35.00, Guests with disabilities-$27.00.
- Twilight Pass (last 3 hours prior to closing)-$28.00.
- Timings Vary Daily.
- Other Ticket Prices: Under 48 inches tall-$33.00.
How to Reach Galaxyland
- Ets Bus Routes –1,2,4,14,23,33,98,100,101,102,103,106,107,109,110,111,112,113,115,117,122,126,129,133
- Old Spaghetti Factory
- Moxie's Classic Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Edmonton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Edmonton and book an accommodation of your choice.
45.71% of people who visit Edmonton include Galaxyland in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
73.8% of people start their Galaxyland visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Galaxyland
66.77% of people prefer walking in order to reach Galaxyland
Galaxyland Reviews & Ratings
Do you have to reserve tickets for a specific day for Galaxyland between Christmas and New Year?Answer Report Abuse
How much does it cost to goAnswer Report Abuse
35 per person and children under 2 are freeReport Abuse
You have family pack deals?Answer Report Abuse
Are all rides included in the entrance price.?Answer Report Abuse
how much are the tickets for galaxyland for 12Answer Report Abuse
Tickets cost as per below:
General: USD 49, Aged 2 and under (Free), Guests with Disabilities (USD 10 off) U can checkt heir official website for more details.Report Abuse