Take a historic streetcar ride over the High Level Bridge to enjoy stunning views of Edmonton. Each streetcar has an interesting history behind it and is unique; the helpful volunteer operators will gladly share the stories. The refurbished trolley cars date back to the 1900s and take you across the 100-year-old High Level Bridge as it passes from Old Strathcona. The breeze in your hair and the over all experience are a definite must-do on your trip. It is also a great way to travel from downtown to Old Strathcona.
High Level Bridge Streetcar Travel Tips
- Tickets May Be Purchased From The Conductor And Used At Any Time During The Season. Stopovers Are Permitted.
- You Can Bring Your Bicycle Along On The Trolley.
- During Peak Tourist Season The Streetcars Tend To Get Busy But Are Also The Quickest Way To Commute.
Entrance Ticket Details For High Level Bridge Streetcar
- Children Age 5 And Under (Non-Groups): Free
- Family, Maximum Of 2 Over Age 18: $15.00
- 10 Or More Tickets (Group Rate): $4.00 Each
- Packrat Louie
- Von's Steak & Fish House
- Elephant & Castle
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Edmonton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Edmonton and book an accommodation of your choice.
19.79% of people who visit Edmonton include High Level Bridge Streetcar in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
41.07% of people start their High Level Bridge Streetcar visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see High Level Bridge Streetcar
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting High Level Bridge Streetcar