Muttart Conservatory328 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 9626 96a St NW, Edmonton, AB T6C 4L8, Canada
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7804968755
- Ticket Price: 7 CAD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Botanical Garden
Located across from downtown Edmonton, the Muttart Conservatory is a botanical garden located in the North Saskatchewan River Valley. It is a well-known landmark in Edmonton and houses public gardens, greenhouses and five glass pyramids for plant displays. Nature lovers can immerse themselves in beauty of the vibrant plan life.
The Temperate Pyramid, the Arid Pyramid, The Tropical Pyramid and The Feature Pyramid contain numerous plant species native to different climactic zones. The fifth Pyramid is smaller and has a skylight that illuminates the central foyer. The conservatory also has a gazebo, a cafe and a gift shop.
Muttart Conservatory Travel Tips
- There are various free admission days from time to time, do check the official website.
- Most of the conservatory is Wheelchair Accessible.
- The Arid pyramid has steps and therefore is considered partially accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Muttart Conservatory
- Youth (Ages 13-17)- $10.50.
- Adult (Ages 18-64)- $12.25, Senior (Age 65+)- $10.50 and for Family- $36.
How to Reach Muttart Conservatory
- Ets Bus Routes: 85, 86
- Red Ox Inn
- Hardware Grill
- Harvest Room
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Edmonton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Edmonton and book an accommodation of your choice.
19.4% of people who visit Edmonton include Muttart Conservatory in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
50% of people start their Muttart Conservatory visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Muttart Conservatory
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Muttart Conservatory
Muttart Conservatory Reviews & Ratings
Do you allow people to get married there? If so could you give me more info please.Answer Report Abuse
Are you open on Canada day? Can I buy tickets at the door?Answer Report Abuse
Is there a Magnolia display at present?Answer Report Abuse