A science museum that offers a world of family fun! TELUS World of Science has numerous permanent and changing exhibits that are engaging, educational and fun. A great experience especially for kids, the science centre offers a host of activities and information. The galleries here include Discoveryland, the Environment Gallery, GPS Adventures Canada, the Space Gallery, the Feature Exhibit Gallery and many others. There is also an Observatory, an IMAX theatre and a Planetarium. All activities and displays are interactive and require a hands-on approach that invites visitors to explore and learn rather than spectate. The Café serves snacks and refreshments and the Gift Shop has several science related toys including telescopes.
Telus World Of Science - Edmonton Travel Tips
- Exhibit Galleries, Theatres and other facilities are fully wheelchair accessible.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available to patrons at either the Box Office or Information Desk.
- Public lockers for day use are located in the main lobby by the Box Office.
Telus World Of Science - Edmonton Hours
- Cafe Hours- Open Daily at 10.00 am.
- Gift Shop Hours: Open Daily at 10.00 am.
- Administration Office Hours: Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 4.30 pm.
- Other Ticket Prices: Child (3-12)- $12.95.
- Youth (13-17), Student with ID: $14.95.
- Senior (65+): $14.95, Family (2 adults + 4 children/youths): $71.95.
How to Reach Telus World Of Science - Edmonton
- ETS Bus Routes: 121, 123, 126
- Duchess Bake Shop
- Vi's For Pies
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Edmonton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Edmonton and book an accommodation of your choice.
69.57% of people who visit Edmonton include Telus World Of Science - Edmonton in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
67.23% of people start their Telus World Of Science - Edmonton visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Telus World Of Science - Edmonton
94.78% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Telus World Of Science - Edmonton