Telus World Of Science - Edmonton, Edmonton
About Telus World Of Science - Edmonton, Edmonton
Telus World Of Science - Edmonton, Edmonton - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 11211 142 Street NW, Edmonton, AB T5M 4A1 Canada
Ticket Price: 17 CAD
Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 4.8K times in trip plans
Science Museum, Observatory, Educational Site, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A science museum that offers a world of family fun! TELUS World of Science has numerous permanent and changing exhibits that are engaging, educational and fun. A great experience especially for kids, the science centre offers a host of activities and information. The galleries here include Discoveryland, the Environment Gallery, GPS Adventures Canada, the Space Gallery, the Feature Exhibit Gallery and many others. There is also an Observatory, an IMAX theatre and a Planetarium. All activities and displays are interactive and require a hands-on approach that invites visitors to explore and learn rather than spectate. The Café serves snacks and refreshments and the Gift Shop has several science related toys including telescopes.
Telus World Of Science - Edmonton Information
- Exhibit Galleries, Theatres and other facilities are fully wheelchair accessible.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available to patrons at either the Box Office or Information Desk.
- Public lockers for day use are located in the main lobby by the Box Office.
Telus World Of Science - Edmonton Opening and Closing Hours
- Cafe Hours- Open Daily at 10.00 am.
- Gift Shop Hours: Open Daily at 10.00 am.
- Administration Office Hours: Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 4.30 pm.
- Other Ticket Prices: Child (3-12)- $12.95.
- Youth (13-17), Student with ID: $14.95.
- Senior (65+): $14.95, Family (2 adults + 4 children/youths): $71.95.
How To reach Telus World Of Science - Edmonton by Public Transport
- ETS Bus Routes: 121, 123, 126
Restaurants Near Telus World Of Science - Edmonton
- Duchess Bake Shop
- Vi's For Pies
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Edmonton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Edmonton and book an accommodation of your choice.
Telus World Of Science - Edmonton, Edmonton Reviews - Write a Review
Really fun place to spend time as a child or an adult. Exhibits are great. Looking forward to future ones. Some parts of exhibits do have glitches or didn't work. Super clean environment. IMAX was great - sound and visual quality.
We went there yesterday and it was a very good time. We gave it 5 stars because it is interactive and you can learn while having fun. I really enjoyed the play area it was a lot of fun for the kids.
Excellent even for infants! I was so pleasantly surprised to find a great play area for my son and his friend, both 1 year old and neither walking. THANK YOU for providing good baby-friendly options. I didn't take much time through the rest of the displays so can't comment on those.
A great way to spend a cold winter afternoon. Always interesting exhibits, many are hands on. Wonderful experience for a child of 7 years or the child at heart of 77 years.
I visited it yesterday with my 12 years old son. Half of the displays are either not working or closed for renovations including the star theatre. The authority should close it completely rather than getting money from people's pocket for nothing, it's kind of cheating! Moreover, the displays are the same as these were four years ago. No new stuffs are added. I think it is one of the worst science museum in the entire country.
- Nearby Attractions
- Edmonton Radial Railway Society
- Hampton Inn & Suites
- Kinsmen Sports Centre
- Fairmont Hotel Macdonald
- Board N Brew Cafe
- Gateway Entertainment Centre
- Rogers Place
- Mill Creek Ravine Park
- Varscona Theatre
- Edmonton Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Edmonton
- What to See in 48 Hours in Edmonton
- What to See in 72 Hours in Edmonton
- How to Spend 5 Days in Edmonton
- How to Spend 6 Days in Edmonton
- How to Spend 7 Days in Edmonton