Are you looking for what to do in Edmonton?
There are numerous places to visit in Edmonton with something in store for nature lovers, history buffs, shopaholics, children and adults!
- West Edmonton Mall: The largest shopping mall in North America and perhaps one of Edmonton’s most popular tourist attractions.
- Fort Edmonton Park: The park has original as well as rebuilt structures that represent the history of Edmonton.
- William Hawrelak Park: The Hawrelak Park is the crown jewel of parks in the river valley and covers a sprawling 68 hectares of green space.
- High Level Bridge and Streetcar: Take a historic streetcar ride over the High Level Bridge to enjoy stunning views of Edmonton.
- Royal Alberta Museum: Take a journey through the rich history, environment, landscape and ecology of the region at this natural and human history museum.
Below we have a list of things to do in Edmonton and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Edmonton getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Edmonton with confidence.