Whyte Avenue, EdmontonCurrently Open
- Address: #202, 10345 Whyte Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T6E 1Z9 Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-7804374182
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Entertainment, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
About Whyte Avenue, Edmonton
A bustling place in the Old Strathcona neighborhood, Whyte Avenue is hub of activity at all times of the day. The street oozes small town charm in the heart of the city. There are numerous quaint shops, fun bars and some of the cities best restaurants. It is a perfect place to visit whether you want to shop or just grab a drink and hangout with friends. Browse to the stores or sample some great food, a few hours here on your trip to Edmonton are a must. During the moth of August the area comes alive for the Fringe Festival. The vibe is relaxed and fun with something on offer for everyone.
Whyte Avenue Information
- If you plan to stay out late in the evening it is advisable not to walk the streets and ensure you arrange your transportation in advance.
- It is recommended to take a taxi if you plan to go bar hopping or explore the area at night.
- The farmer’s market held here on Sundays is not to be missed.
- Keep an eye out for interesting stores that are not on the street level.
How To reach Whyte Avenue by Public Transport
- ETS Bus Routes: 52, 54, 327, 761, 895
Restaurants Near Whyte Avenue
- Tilted Kilt
- Packrat Louie
- Julio's Barrio
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Edmonton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Edmonton and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Whyte Avenue
95% of people who visit Edmonton include Whyte Avenue in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
35.6% of people start their Whyte Avenue visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Whyte Avenue
93.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Whyte Avenue