Whyte Avenue, Edmonton
About Whyte Avenue, Edmonton
Whyte Avenue, Edmonton - Address, Phone Number
Address: #202, 10345 Whyte Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T6E 1Z9 Canada
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 3.7K times in trip plans
Bar, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Entertainment, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A bustling place in the Old Strathcona neighborhood, Whyte Avenue is hub of activity at all times of the day. The street oozes small town charm in the heart of the city. There are numerous quaint shops, fun bars and some of the cities best restaurants. It is a perfect place to visit whether you want to shop or just grab a drink and hangout with friends. Browse to the stores or sample some great food, a few hours here on your trip to Edmonton are a must. During the moth of August the area comes alive for the Fringe Festival. The vibe is relaxed and fun with something on offer for everyone.
Whyte Avenue Information
- If you plan to stay out late in the evening it is advisable not to walk the streets and ensure you arrange your transportation in advance.
- It is recommended to take a taxi if you plan to go bar hopping or explore the area at night.
- The farmer’s market held here on Sundays is not to be missed.
- Keep an eye out for interesting stores that are not on the street level.
How To reach Whyte Avenue by Public Transport
- ETS Bus Routes: 52, 54, 327, 761, 895
Restaurants Near Whyte Avenue
- Tilted Kilt
- Packrat Louie
- Julio's Barrio
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Edmonton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Edmonton and book an accommodation of your choice.
Whyte Avenue, Edmonton Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Gallagher Park
- Brintnell Park
- River Valley Parks
- Victoria Park Oval
- Terwillegar Park
- Meyonohk Park
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier Park
- Louise Mckinney Riverfront Park
- Gold Bar Park
- Edmonton Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Edmonton
- What to See in 48 Hours in Edmonton
- What to See in 72 Hours in Edmonton
- How to Spend 5 Days in Edmonton
- How to Spend 6 Days in Edmonton
- How to Spend 7 Days in Edmonton