World WaterparkCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: 8882 170 Street, Edmonton, AB T5T 4V4, Canada
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7804445300
- Ticket Price: 39 CAD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Water Park, Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Family And Kids
About World Waterpark, Edmonton
A great place to spend time indoors especially for families with kids with a host of exciting rides and water play activities! The World Waterpark is located within the West Edmonton Mall. It is the world’s second largest indoor water park and also boasts the world’s largest indoor wave pool. The enormous waterpark can host up to 5000 guests at a time. The Blue Thunder Wave Pool, the Twister & the Cyclone are the most popular rides in the park. There are also numerous other slides and rides for varying age groups of kids and adults. There are two bars located within the waterpark, the Pina Colada and Beachview Bar, both of which serve drinks and refreshments. There are also food stalls selling burgers, hotdogs and fries.
World Waterpark Information
- One can visit the water park on a trip to the mall however it is ideal to schedule time accordingly.
- Tubes and lifejackets can be rented at Sharky's Supply Shack.
- Kids should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Only proper swim attire may be worn. Denim shorts, belts and wetsuits are not permitted.
- Restrooms are wheelchair-accessible.
- Minimum height restrictions apply to some slides.
World Waterpark Ticket Prices
- Aged 3 to 10 years: $33.00
- Aged 2 and under: FREE
- Seniors (55+): $35.00
- Guests with disabilities: $27.00
- Twilight Pass (last 3 hours prior to closing): $28.00
- Weekday Value Pass: $25.00
How To reach World Waterpark by Public Transport
- ETS Bus Routes 1, 2, 4, 14, 23, 33, 98, 100, 101, 102, 103, 106, 107, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 115, 117, 122, 126, 129, 133
Restaurants Near World Waterpark
- Old Spaghetti Factory
- The Red Piano
- Cactus Club Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Edmonton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Edmonton and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting World Waterpark
95% of people who visit Edmonton include World Waterpark in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
47.45% of people start their World Waterpark visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see World Waterpark
70.23% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting World Waterpark
World Waterpark Map
World Waterpark Trips
2 Views19 Days 18 Nights19 Day Trip to Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, KingstonBy: Guest UserCity: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Kingston, Kitchener
World Waterpark, Edmonton Reviews
A bit pricey for a single person, add on for locker again pinches your pocket. But once you are in you will forget that your vault is a bit lighter! Hot pool, whirl pool and wave pool just take your fatigue away and you feel yourself to be on 🏖 front. Life jackets, towels and floats are free. And you can spend the whole day in 💦 if you like. DRINKS are free from the dispenser, once you are in the water Park and snacks are moderately priced, ambience is fun & crowds are sporty!!
Best indoor pool ever. Huge and lots slides. Constant waves coming. Great for every age group! Highly recommended. I think it's cheaper on week days and bit more on weekend.
I haven’t been to the WEM water park in quite some time. It was an amazingly fun time. We hit each slide, chilled in a cabana, went zip-lining, and managed to last 7 hours. There were a lot of new slides. I’ll let you all in on a little secret: Mother’s Day was not busy at the water park and this was a perfect substitute to working in the flower garden!
WAY TO COSTLY! NO FAMILY PASSES! The cost of this waterpark is insane! Not only does it cost well over $200 for a family of 5 but there is no family pass options! And lockers are an additional $8 or $12 depending on the size of locker. THEY NEED TO HAVE A FAMILY PASS option! So not affordable for most families.
Staff were really friendly,the wave pool was a lot of fun,it felt like everyone in the pool was in it together when the waves would come,along with waves of cheer and laughter. Great food and drinks for the adults 😉 and for the kids. Water slides are crazy fun and it’s so nice that the roof is glass so the sun shines down!
All QuestionsWorld waterpark
- Bertozzi Luigina
- Parco Giochi
- Green Park SRL
- Parrocchia S. Nicola Da Bari
- Chiese Santa Maria Degli Angeli Abitazione Del Parroco
- Scuola Media Aldo Moro
- Associazione Culturale Il Trovatore
- Mattar Naim
- Il Trovatore
- Museo Nazionale Garibaldino
- Comune Di Mentana
- Forte Giuliano
- Parrocchia S. Lucia
- Lorenzini Giuseppe