Boot Lake Nature Preserve23 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Elkhart, IN 46514, USA, 46514, United States Map
- Phone: +1-5742935070
- Tags: Trail, Family And Kids, Nature, Landmarks, Parks
The Boot Lake Nature Preserve in Elkhart County is one of the least explored preserves in the country and hence, you will find ample opportunity to explore the nook and corner of the woods and encounter the native flora and fauna. Sprawling over 60 acres of tallgrass prairie land, 20 acres of savannah region, native deciduous woodlands, herbaceous wetland system surrounding the Boot Lake and the City Tree Nursery, the Boot Lake Nature Preserve will offer you diverse ecosystem to learn about. Once used as a dumping ground, now the nature preserve with a combined area of 226 acres is throbbing with life and you will love to enjoy hiking through each of the habitats by accessing the hiking trails spanning around 4.5 miles.
How to Reach Boot Lake Nature Preserve
- Cover on foot
- Boot Lake Nature Preserve Address: Elkhart, IN 46514, USA, 46514, United States
- Boot Lake Nature Preserve Contact Number: +1-5742935070
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!