Dobo SquareCurrently Open
- Address: Dobó tér, Eger, Hungary 3300 Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cafe, Restaurant, Market, Square, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
A popular hangout in Eger, the Dobo square sees local and well as tourist crowds gathered up in the evening for fun and frolic. The square also boasts two statues; one of Istavan Dobo-the heroic soldier of Eger and the other one is named as “Warriors of Eger Castle” made by prominent international Sculptor Zsigmond Strobl Kisfaludi.
Local eateries, street music and shopping brightens up the visit to Dobo Square ever more!
How to Reach Dobo Square
- Janos Vitez Restaurant and Pension
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Eger before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Eger and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Dobo Square Address: Dobó tér, Eger, Hungary 3300
- Dobo Square Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Dobo Square(preferred time): 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Dobo Square: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
67.61% of people who visit Eger include Dobo Square in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
51.35% of people start their Dobo Square visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dobo Square
54.05% of people prefer walking in order to reach Dobo Square
People normally club together Eger Castle and Torok Kori Minaret while planning their visit to Dobo Square.