Events and Festivals in Eger
- Frontier Castle Festivities in Eger: Take place in the last week of July. It includes costomed parada through the historical town center. Participants wear authentic historical costumes and usually sing and play while parading to the Castle.
- Eger Castle Day: It takes place on October 17th. It is a celebration of victory over the Ottomans and breaking a long-lasting Turkish siege of the town. Various manifestations are being held in the Castle on fetes during spring and summer. Meet the local customs on Easter and other local celebrations.
Trip plans for Eger
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Eger
Ask question in category
Simply click on Ask a Question to add question
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Eger
- Events & Festivals in Debrecen
- Events & Festivals in Budapest
- Events & Festivals in Szeged
- Events & Festivals in Siofok
- Events & Festivals in Gyor
- Events & Festivals in Kaposvar