Popular for its huge mineral pools with a verdant backdrop, be here to splash in the water, beat the heat and experience fun! Suitable for family and kids, there is also the facility of night swimming!
Mineral Bath Swimming Pool Park Travel Tips
- Night swimming facility is available and has separate timings and entry fees.
- In peak season, try and be there as early as possible to avoid the crowds.
Mineral Bath Swimming Pool Park Hours
- The override pool closes at 6:30 pm.
- The archbishop garden closes at 6 pm.
- There are discounted tickets for children, students, groups and families.
How to Reach Mineral Bath Swimming Pool Park
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Eger before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Eger and book an accommodation of your choice.
54.37% of people who visit Eger include Mineral Bath Swimming Pool Park in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
39.22% of people start their Mineral Bath Swimming Pool Park visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mineral Bath Swimming Pool Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mineral Bath Swimming Pool Park