Torok Kori Minaret, Eger
About Torok Kori Minaret, Eger
Torok Kori Minaret, Eger - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Knezich Karoly Utca 1, Eger 3300, Hungary
Ticket Price: 300 HUF
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 1.7K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Landmark, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is one of the landmarks of Eger and 40 metres high; Torok Kori Minaret is one of the few reminders of the Ottoman invasion in Hungary.
This Minaret is the epitome of religious dissimilarity. An ottoman minaret strangely has a cross on its pinnacle. Climb up the 97 narrow spiral steps and admire the spectacular views of Eger.
Torok Kori Minaret Information
- The spiral steps can get congested during peak tourist seasons; climbing up is not ideal for claustrophobics, pregnant women and senior citizens.
How To reach Torok Kori Minaret by Public Transport
Restaurants Near Torok Kori Minaret
- Servita Udvarhaz Etterem
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Eger before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Eger and book an accommodation of your choice.
Torok Kori Minaret, Eger Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Szent Kristof Pension
- Imola Restaurant
- Hotel Korona
- Szent Rozalia Templom
- Egri Baptista Gyulekezet
- Jezus Szive Plebania
- Lajosvarosi Templom
- Servite Church
- Golgota Kereszteny Gyulekezet
- Saint Bernat Church - Roman Catholic Church
- Eger Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Eger
- What to See in 48 Hours in Eger
- What to See in 72 Hours in Eger
- How to Spend 5 Days in Eger
- How to Spend 6 Days in Eger
- How to Spend 7 Days in Eger